We're back home from a WONDERFUL week with our Tennessee family. The time went MUCH too fast, but we had a lot of fun-filled days....thought I'd share a few pictures from our time together.
We played many games -- Stress and Greed, Rack-O, Chicken Scratch
We played many games -- Stress and Greed, Rack-O, Chicken Scratch
The children were always begging Grandpa for stories, real life stories from his childhood days. They were so intrigued, and would sit a long time listening to what he had to say.
I took several candid pictures, then they decided to pose for one. Just as I pressed the button, a fly flew right in front of my camera just as the flash went off. That's the white spot in the left upper corner. Couldn't have accomplished that if I had tried.
Baby Samuel was such a sweetheart! He loves his bouncy swing, and Ethan just could hardly keep from swinging him when he'd walk by.
Missy girl!! Such a sweetheart!
Ethan -- what is he going to do next!!!??? He's 100%+ boy!!
Samuel was such a good traveller!! He'd just go right off to sleep and was so happy when he got awake.
We always visit a wonderful Chinese restaurant (Lucky Bamboo) when we go to Joy's. It has a spendid buffet and the MOST WONDERFUL sweet cream cheese wontons. That is the only place I have ever tasted the sweet version, and they are "to die for." NO KIDDING!!
We also visited the home of President James Polk. The following are pictures taken there.
On our way home we visited a sweet couple -- Everett and Sarah Witherow. When they were physically able, they attended Wes and Joy's church. They are a very special couple!
One day Wes's brother Tim took Darren fishing. Here is their catch!
Oh, did you say I can't eat them raw?? Watch me!
Farmer Wes and his new Case tractor
Old McDonald's farm has increased by 2 --- pigs, that is!
There are many more pictures I could share, but they would probably bore the most of you. So I'll let these be sufficient. We had such a great time, and made many wonderful memories. Thanks, Wes, Joy, Darren, Missy, Ethan and Samuel for making our time together so very special. We love you more than we could ever tell you. Now we'll start counting the days until our vacation together in the Smokey Mountains....May 20!!

2 comments:
Enjoyed seeing your post. We had such a great time, didn't we!! Can't wait till Memorial Day weekend! Love ya!
Looks like you had a great time!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!! I enjoyed them!
Post a Comment