
Now that I've gotten started, I thought I'd post an additional photo, just to see how it turns out. This is Joy and Wesley's family picture -- taken Christmas 2007. (I scanned it, and it turned out smaller than I thought it would. Anyway, you can see their family.) Their children's names are Darren Wesley, Melissa Joy (Missy), and Ethan Mark. They live in Tennessee, so we don't get to see them very often, much to my dismay. Thank the Lord for cell phones; we talk FREQUENTLY, nearly every day and sometimes several times in one day. Joy is an RN and works two nights a week in the nursery and sometimes NICU. She loves her job and I'm sure is the best nurse a new mother could ever have. Wesley works as a supervisor of a commercial electrical crew plus is pastor of their church.


4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! A word of warning: IT'S ADDICTIVE! I'm totally hooked! Anyway, it will be nice keeping up with your family this way. Love ya!
Welcome!!! I'm so happy you finally joined! ('cause now I can see pictures of all your grandbabies :-) Who has one on the way? Please send April down to me. I need her help with Zack!
Joy is due Sept. 7 with a boy. She'll have 3 boys (+1 in heaven) and 1 girl. I'm sure Rebecca will be able to sympathize with Missy.
Welcome, Allana told me that you were on here and I was very excited to see Joy and her family. Her little girl looks just like her. Beautiful!! We have one girl and 4 boys.(step-mom to one) Our girl, Taylor, enjoys being the only girl (for the most part)because we have girl days out shopping. I think she lives for those days. lol
If Joy ever gets on here, have her check out our page to see our children. And please tell her I said hello.
Looking forward to more updates....
Adela Campbell(Kready)
Post a Comment