The main attraction for the kids were the balloons. What a time they had kicking them around. Sorry ... I didn't get a picture of the group (about 12 kids) playing together.

Kaylee loves anything with Mickey Mouse, so of course, her cake was decorated with him and Minnie.

Mickey and Minnie at the Soda Shop.
Blowing out the candle --- with daddy's help.
One of the rows of tables. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the other row.

Opening some of the gifts. After she opened a couple, she was ready to play with what she had...forget the rest. So some of the older girls opened most of others for her.
One of her gifts was wrapped in a Mickey Mouse bag.
Time to go home. Kaylee and Mimi.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kaylee! You're growing up so fast! We miss you! I love your cake!
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry we missed it!! :( We just love getting together with all of you!! Another time!!!!
Post a Comment