This one was taken at my Uncle Andrew's house and includes 8 of us cousins who are about the same age. For those of you who are interested, it includes -- beginning at the lower left (the profile) and continuing clockwise around the table; Marilyn Slagenweit Leclair, Daryl Climenhaga, Fred Slagenweit, Carol Slagenweit Hendershot, Pat Slagenweit Smith, Faithe Slagenweit Keefer, Doris Slagenweit Swope, Mary Alice Slagenweit Willard. Aren't we cute???
This one was taken at a Slagenweit reunion several years ago. Of the 27 original cousins, 19 of the 24 living cousins were present. Will it ever happen again that as many are together for another picture? That would be great if it did. Anyway, the idea was to line up in Birth Order. The oldest is in the back row, far right with the youngest in the front row, far left.
For posterity's sake the names and birth dates are as follows: Arlene (6/1/32), Rosalee (7/16/38), Paul Alton (1/22/39), Harold (9/4/41), Joan (3/4/43), Gerald (2/2/44), Judy (4/21/44), Donna (2/13/45), Dorcas (7/17/46), Sylvia (7/6/47), Carol (12/12/48), Fred (2/25/50), Doris (12/10/50), Faithe (2/5/51), Mary Alice (10/13/52), Mark (1/12/55), Faye (11/19/56), Dwight (1/23/57), Andrew (7/18/59). Not present are: Linda (5/16/41), Pat (6/24/49), Daryl (5/30/50), Marilyn (10/11/50), Denise (6/8/57).
I trust I have gotten all the birthdates right. If not, I'll correct them as I am corrected. My apologies to any of the cousins who may not want your age known. I guess it's too late now!!
This winter my brother and I plan to spend a day and go through a few boxes of pictures and things of Mother's that we haven't gone through yet since her passing over 2 years ago. I'll probably be posting more memories in days to come!!

1 comment:
Too funny--to see the cousins photos--decades apart of course.
And one came from Daryl's facebook, and one from mine.
I think we have all aged pretty well, don't you?
Post a Comment